From small business owners and local schools to large universities and corporations—anyone who wants an indoor gunfire detection system can have one now. How? Because the developers and engineers behind Safe Zone set out to make the most reliable, advanced product on the market at a fraction of the cost.
$249.99 / detector
COST OF Wi-Fi DETECTOR
- Each detector covers a 30x30x10 area = 9,000 cubic feet.
- Typically one detector is needed for an average-sized office or classroom.
- For complete coverage, one detector per room is recommended.
- One-time fee to purchase and own detectors.
- $349.99 if PoE detector is needed.
- Pricing is MSRP
$2.09 / month
MONITORING SERVICE FEE
- Active monitoring to ensure 24/7 protection.
- Cloud-based automatic system updates are included
- $25 per detector / per year
ONE-TIME INSTALLATION SERVICE FEE
- Varies according to job size, amount of retrofitting (if necessary), etc.
- Your Safe Zone certified dealer will provide an estimate for you.
THE SAFE ZONE SUPERIOR PRICE POINT
Other gunfire detection systems (GFDs) lease or sell their product for $685-$1,300+ per detector, making them much too expensive for the average business owner or school system.
Monitoring service fees for other GFD companies range from $30/month for a $1,300 detector to $150/month for a $685 detector and often require additional computers and/or servers to function.
Safe Zone is the only GFD system to offer 1) lowest per detector price with 2) lowest maintenance cost that includes ongoing status checks each minute to report the health of the system and 3) the most advanced technology.
Safe Zone is the only GFD system partnering with RapidSOS for direct, native 911 contact that provides a customized floorplan of your site to law enforcement.
If you would like a quote for your space, please fill out this form to contact us or sign up for a virtual demo.